Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$104
$71
EconoLodge
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
$149
$139
Hampton.com
$99
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$194
$159
$129
GardenInn.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
$139
$116
Orbitz.com
$972
getaroom.com
All reviewsspace needlegreat locationroom was cleandonutswithin walking distancethe main streetwould stay here againwaffle makermiddle of towncontinental breakfasttwo blocksking bedan older propertyoff the stripbiscuits and gravysleeper sofacovered parking
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I spent weeks and weeks looking for the best hotel, high rated ones at an affordable price range. Originally Econo Lodge was not one of the options as it was a little more expensive than my tight budget would allow, but I was able to get a GREAT deal booking a few weeks in advanced. Saved About $40. So glad that I booked here. It was literally a minute walk to get to the main strip, but on a quiet street where you were not disturbed by any noise. It was a smaller hotel, but looked very cute from the front with the pool and surrounding foliage, and rockers outside of each room. During our 4 night stay we did not get housekeeping to clean the room so I cannot comment on that, but I will say that this was one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in, no complaints at all. All 3 of the front desk workers I met were all very kind, one gentleman evening letting me check in an hour or two early when arriving before check in. The continental breakfast was also better than most I have experienced. I'm used to the typical juice, coffee, mini muffins and donuts and that's about it. Here they had juices,coffee, milk, two cereal choices, oatmeal, toast, krispy kreme donuts and a waffle maker, which I used every morning. It was great. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
11  Thank Sarah F
Pamela g, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

We are very pleased that you choose us for your lodging. By booking in advance through Choice Hotels you saved about 20%. This is a good bit of money especially on an extended stay such as yours. We work very hard to ensure each and every guest has an enjoyable stay during their vacation. I have shared your review with everyone here. It gives us great pleasure to learn that you had a great stay! Thank you for all the kind words and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We booked last-minute, received a friendly welcome and were pleasantly surprised by the town and the view. Everything you need in walking distance, good parking. Breakfast area is small, but this is great value for money.

• Stayed: September 2013
15  Thank Becky H
Pamela g, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

We do appreciate all your kind words. Our team works very hard each day to make sure each and every guest have a pleasant stay. It makes our day to read wonderful reviews such as yours. It is guest such as yourselves that makes it a pleasure to work the hospitality industry. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review. We are looking forward to a return visit from you!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

After getting there we realized the room was not like what we expected. The balacony overlooks buildings and powerlines and is if the neighbors are smoking it comes right in your room even if the door is shut. Also the road stays very busy 24/7... constantly hearing sirens from the fire station down the street. The elevator broke during the first night so we used the stairs during our whole trip. The continental breakfast was stale too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Katie A
Pamela g, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this response. Our guest views are very important to help us make changes and improvements were they are needed. I do apologize for the elevator having a mechanical problem. The elevator company did come out within 30 minutes after they were notified. The volume of traffic was much heavier during your stay due to the shades of the past car show in Pigeon Forge. We do appreciate your business and hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Perfect location.Very short walk to Club 812, Bubba Gumps & Loco Burro. Felt very welcome with our furbaby. Overall the rooms were clean and you could tell the bathroom was made for furbabies and had been cleaned extra well between guests. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2013
16  Thank Carolyn W

I have shared your review with the staff and it makes us happy to know that we made your stay so enjoyable. Of course, we can't take credit for the location but everything else we can. We hope that you and your family will return soon to stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here for Labor Day weekend, and for the price, it was a great. They've done some renovations and are still working on updating the rooms, we were pleased with the condition of the rooms. The staff was very nice and welcoming. This hotel is very close to the strip, and has free guest parking. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
11  Thank Nesheaven

Thanks for this great review! We are so glad that you decide to stay with us during the Labor Day Holiday. This is one of our busy times and I am pleased to know that your needs were taken good care of. Our staff's number one goal is to make each guest's stay enjoyable and comfortable. We are constantly making new changes in our property in order to do this. I am looking forward to your return visit.