If you are looking for an amazing place to stay that will leave you speechless at the views with amazing hospitality...the Buckberry is the place to stay. My boyfriend and I recently took a long weekend trip to Gatlinburg and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Buckberry Lodge. There is nothing like waking up and drinking a cup of coffee on our private balcony overlooking the mountains. We stayed in the "Yes Dear" room and it was indeed very neat, clean, tidy and perfectly decorated according to the theme of the room. We loved that everyday we got fresh baked cookies by our pillows as well. We had dinner at the restaurant and the food is amazing along with the service and the staff is very nice and hospitable. We loved going down to the creek and spending some time relaxing and enjoying the wonderful peaceful sounds of nature. We truly had an amazing time and did not want to leave. We already decided that next year when we make our way to Gatlinburg again that we will be staying at the Buckberry again. Words cannot describe how amazing it is until you experience it for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to wildfire. No re-open date yet. Visiting our rustically elegant lodge is like stepping back in time, yet with all the modern amenities. Pristine Smoky Mountain views are the focal point of most our 44 luxurious individually appointed suites. Each suite offers a fireplace, balcony, cable TV and DVD, queen sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and large bathroom with a whirlpool soaking tub. While staying at our mountain retreat you could easily spend your days enjoying our walking trails, napping in the hammock by Buckberry Creek and enjoying the delicious fare of our restaurant - and never need venture beyond our driveway. And if you are looking to explore our incredible natural surroundings - hiking, fishing, skiing, fine arts and crafts and scenic drives are just minutes away. We'll even pack you a lunch...If you are staying with us on business or just want to let others know about our Great Camp of the Smokies, we provide free WiFi throughout the lodge. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek offers an unrivaled experience in the Smokies! Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek