My Husband and I have stayed several times at The Lodge at Buckberry Creek and have loved it every time. Best food in Gatlinburg area and by far the nicest, most peaceful stay in the area. Beautiful mountain views, and absolutely stunning river/pavilion area...we hiked down at a staff members suggestion and are so glad we did, lovely hike down, beautiful creek, great fire pit and covered porch area, would be stunning for a wedding reception or party at night...best part was the ride back up provided by the Lodge's 4x4 vehicles. We had some dietary restrictions the chef worked with smoothly, dinner was wonderful (loved the duck!). Staff is always top-notch and friendly, really make the stay. To top it off rooms are awesome, upscale rustic, HUGE, fireplaces, balconies, and great tubs for soaking. We will definitely be back and sharing this place with others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Buckberry Creek has brought the elegance of the “Great Camps” of the Adirondacks to the pristine beauty of the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee. Designed to reflect the retreats created in the Adirondack Mountains over 100 years ago by some of the East Coast’s wealthiest families, Buckberry Lodge pampers guests with the true natural grandeur of the Adirondack architectural style. Nestled away high above Gatlinburg, Tennessee, The Woods building offers 14 luxury-suite rooms from 600 square feet to 750 square feet. Rooms feature fireplaces, private balconies, bathrooms with separate showers and Jacuzzi tubs. The majority of our suites have a King bed but we do have a few rooms with 2 Double beds. Rest, recharge, and relax within your suite or enjoy the area attractions of Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our property is less than 2 miles from the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and all the beauty it holds. We are also less than 2 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg. There is a firepit which overlooks Mt. LeConte – a great spot to unwind & relax. Although we have experienced a great loss since the November 28th fire, we are very fortunate to have The Woods building to share with our guests. We look forward to welcoming you to The Lodge at Buckberry Creek for your Smoky Mountain lodging destination! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek