My husband and I decided to take a long weekend and travel to Tennessee over the Thanksgiving weekend. After looking at several place on Tripadvisor, we settled on the Lodge at Buckberry Creek. We are not disappointed. We had a lovely gallery room with a beautiful view from our balcony. The weather was chilly so we enjoyed the fireplace in our room and appreciated the plentiful firewood provided. We enjoyed the Thanksgiving buffet on Thursday morning. The staff was very friendly and quite welcoming. My only suggestion would be to offer something- cheese, crackers, etc- some small snack that evening. The lodge is some distance from town and we really didn't want to leave. We will plan to return in another season to enjoy Smokey Mountain National Park which is adjacent to the lodge. Lovely area and nice people so we look forward to a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to wildfire. No re-open date yet. Visiting our rustically elegant lodge is like stepping back in time, yet with all the modern amenities. Pristine Smoky Mountain views are the focal point of most our 44 luxurious individually appointed suites. Each suite offers a fireplace, balcony, cable TV and DVD, queen sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and large bathroom with a whirlpool soaking tub. While staying at our mountain retreat you could easily spend your days enjoying our walking trails, napping in the hammock by Buckberry Creek and enjoying the delicious fare of our restaurant - and never need venture beyond our driveway. And if you are looking to explore our incredible natural surroundings - hiking, fishing, skiing, fine arts and crafts and scenic drives are just minutes away. We'll even pack you a lunch...If you are staying with us on business or just want to let others know about our Great Camp of the Smokies, we provide free WiFi throughout the lodge. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek offers an unrivaled experience in the Smokies! Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek