$147
$154
$161
$149
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$71
Free cancellation until 08/02
$99
$96
Laurel Inn Condominiums(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$105
$102
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$129
$111
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
1,149 results
All reviewsoverlooking the mountainsfull kitchengas fireplaceliving areathe great smoky mountainsshort drivepigeon forgesuitebalconyaccommodationsretreatmtkitchenettewoodsbearfireslodging
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have stayed at the Buckberry for many times over the years. We look forward to going every year. My children love going down to Buckberry Creek to play in the stream and hang out in the pavillion. The natural beauty of this place is magnificent! We love the big soaking tub and awesome king sized bed. Our bottom level room had an excellent patio and green space. A hungry beaver even visited us! Down at the pavillion there is a big stone fire place that the staff will build a fire for you as well as a few fire pits. There are also fire pits around the lodge as well. The staff are incrediable, they knew my hubby liked cigars and left one in our room! There is kitchen in each room so you can stay in for a quiet family meal or you can go to the wonderful restaurant. The rooms are very clean and tidy. The Buckberry is tucked up above Gatlinburg, so you can have the peace and quiet you need and then when you are ready you can visit the town below. This is the perfect place to go to "get away from it all". I would like to go back during the Fall, as I am sure the scenery is stunning. There are several types of rooms to choose from and a main lodge for meetings or receptions. This would be a great place to have a wedding or a business meeting. If you need realaxtion in a home away from home..this is the place to stay!

Room Tip: Lower floor rooms have patios and greenspace for children to play. Each room has a name and we love Duck Down and Mini Haha.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Melanie G
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We enjoyed our stay here, the rooms were spacious and the views were beautiful. Especially loved the fireplaces in the rooms. It was somewhat cool and rainy on our last night and having the fire made our day! The location is perfect, a short drive down the hill and you are right at the top of Gatlinburg, no traffic nightmares to contend with. The staff were very accomodating, even helping us add an additional tv to our shared family room for our teenage son who was sleeping on the pullout sofa. Really liked having the full size refrigerator and kitchen for drinks and snacks. I think the only issues we had were the cleaning services were not the best, came very late in the day after we called to inquire, did not change our sheets during our stay, and were there all of 15 minutes for both rooms. Also, the restaurant/room service was closed our entire stay (Sunday/Monday) which made it feel a little less like a hotel but we were told this in advance so just a heads up to the rest of you. Will definitely return, but not on Sunday/Monday.

Room Tip: We stayed at the last (3rd) building down on the corner on highest floor and had great view!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is my second visit this year to The Lodge at Buckberry Creek and I'm already planning my next visit. If you are looking for rustic elegance, charm and amazing views- this is the place for you. Breakfast on the terrace overlooking Mt Leconte is a must do- there is no better way to start the day. The creekside pavilion was perfect and so peaceful. We spent the evening listening to wonderful music while sitting in front of the gorgeous fireplace- the ambiance is hard to capture anywhere else. Once you check in you never have to leave during your stay-everything you need is right there! I would like to also mention that Helen and John were both GREAT! Love, love, love this place!

Room Tip: Any room is a great room!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is a great place to stay if you are not into chain hotels. It's location is wonderful, it's atleast 2 miles out from downtown Gatlinburg which puts it far enough away to be quiet and right in the mountains. Beautiful views from anywhere on property. Take the round trip mile hike to their pavillon it's really nice. If you can't make the hike they will drive you down. I look forward to going back again. We stayed in a Lodge Suite which had a king size bed, balcony, garden/jacuzzi tub, kitchen and living area with fire place. It's very room. No problems from check in to check out. I highly recommend this lodge.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We originally wanted to stay in a cabin, but the prices convinced me to check out hotels. I found the Lodge and it really looked too good to be true, but we took a chance. It was amazing! You get the cabin feel but you don't have to clean up after yourself. :)

We were on the third floor so our fireplace used real wood. The housekeepers would clean out the ashes and put new wood and starters in each day. Balcony overlooking Mount LeConte, full kitchen with two bottles of water and cream for coffee in the fridge when we arrived. Coffee maker with coffee, tea and cocoa selections. Large bathroom with double sinks, large jetted tub and roomy shower (and yes, a fan). Comfy king-sized bed with fresh cookies on the pillow each night. And we kept the TV swiveled toward the bed so we could watch from there.

It was very peaceful, we saw lots of cars in the parking lot but never really heard or saw much of anyone else so it felt private. We did the hike down to the pavilion and next time, we'll wear better shoes for that. I had flip-flops on and my feet went right out from under me once. It's beautiful down there, though, work the hike (wear bug spray!).

The place is really only a short drive from downtown - helps that we're used to windy roads (we live in Western NC) b/c it's a very curvy, slow drive if you come up from the Aquarium side. You can actually go down the other side of the mountain and I think it's an easier drive, just not as pretty.

The staff was very warm and welcoming, though we only really encountered the lady that checked us in - never used the restaurant. I would absolutely stay here again, I'd love to go ahead and plan a trip for next year if my husband would let me. No complaints, can't recommend highly enough!

Room Tip: If you want a real wood fireplace, you have to be on a top floor. Otherwise, the fireplace will be gas.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple