Just like most people have said, the Lodge is a great place to get away for the weekend. It was our first trip to Gatlinburg and we were impressed by the size of the place. Very touristy - lots of gift shops and pancake houses, and FULL of tourists everywhere. Bring your patience. The Lodge provided a nice retreat from that madness. It is by far the nicest of the places we saw there. Set high up on the mountain (watch the roads during bad weather, not an easy drive), it provides great views. The rooms are very comfortable. The bathrooms are very elegant, the rooms are more rustic in their decor. They have lots of nice service touches (free sodas and bottled water, cookies on your bed every day). And they serve a decent breakfast in the main lodge which I believe is included in all rates. One note - if you want a wood burning fireplace, ask for a unit on the top floor. I believe all the others have gas fireplaces. Overall, a nice break from city life, and a great place to stay while getting away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to wildfire. No re-open date yet. Visiting our rustically elegant lodge is like stepping back in time, yet with all the modern amenities. Pristine Smoky Mountain views are the focal point of most our 44 luxurious individually appointed suites. Each suite offers a fireplace, balcony, cable TV and DVD, queen sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and large bathroom with a whirlpool soaking tub. While staying at our mountain retreat you could easily spend your days enjoying our walking trails, napping in the hammock by Buckberry Creek and enjoying the delicious fare of our restaurant - and never need venture beyond our driveway. And if you are looking to explore our incredible natural surroundings - hiking, fishing, skiing, fine arts and crafts and scenic drives are just minutes away. We'll even pack you a lunch...If you are staying with us on business or just want to let others know about our Great Camp of the Smokies, we provide free WiFi throughout the lodge. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek offers an unrivaled experience in the Smokies! Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek