“Excellent pancakes with great variety” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry
Ranked #15 of 194 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
South
“Excellent pancakes with great variety”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2009

I've loved Pancake Pantry for years - both in Gatlinburg and Nashville. Have never been able to order anything besides pancakes - had the Swedish Pancakes last visit - my husband had a special lemon/cream cheese - both were great.

1 Thank Peg830

Charlotte, NC
“Good breakfast, horrible lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2009

My family had breakfast here which was pretty good. As we were going to take a day trip to Cades Cove we grabbed a to-go lunch from this place which was your basic ham sandwhich and chips. We were extremely disappointed with this meal as the sandwhiches were bland and the chips were stale. I do not recommend eating any lunch from this place but breakfast is likely a safe bet.

1 Thank jesselodge
Spartanburg, SC
“A Family Tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2009

The Pancake Pantry is wonderful!! My family visits this establishment every time we are in Gatlinburg! We haven't had a variety of pancake we didn't like! The coffee is excellent too! You need to get there pretty early because sometimes the line will wrap around the building. However, their pancakes are worth the wait!!!

2 Thank p4bosnia
Norton Shores, Michigan
“Reputation does not sustain itself with this place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2009

Unfortunaley, we met some family here on Mon,. 8/10, upon the recommendation of one of the family members. Like almost always, I checked out the reviews and I must say I would have to agree with most that give it less than sparkling endorsement. Although not crowded we had to wait quite some tiime. To be fair, there were seven of us, so we understood that part. I had looked at the menu prior to coming in so I knew what I wanted and was prepared to pay the 9.95 for my dish, which was a sort of scramble over hash browns, It was okay as far as taste, but I could have had it better at Waffle House for half the $$. My wife had pigs in a blanket and she left most of the pancake. It appeared they tried to dazzle with huge plain pancakes surroiundiing little sauge links. Not worth the 8.95 she paid either. I won't go into all the other orders but suffice it to o we won't be back. Too much for too little in quality of food. Service was adequate, oh and one more thing, it was very noisy and CASH only.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank captfrog
tampa, florida
“AMAZING. MUST EAT HERE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2009

Wow. we ate here 3 times the week we where here. it is a must eat. foood and service was great. line one morning was long but only waited a few minutes.

2 Thank f1d1r1