“Best Pancakes in Gatlinburg”
Review of Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry
Ranked #34 of 205 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Always a great place to eat with family. The pancakes are great and good portion size for the money. I actually had the british dipper sandwich which was also good. The seasoned fries were a nice treat as well. It's crowded, so go early. Overall, nice experience for the kids as they love the chocolate chip pancakes.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,201)

Reviewed October 10, 2013

First off, they don't take credit cards. They do offer an ATM machine inside which is probably owned by them. The place was crowded and noisey. The waitress, while efficient, was very militant. Okay, I'll admit, I don't like pancakes. I ordered a ham and cheeses omlette. It was so small with a little bit of cheese in the middle and " sprinkled" with ham for almost $11.00. I don't care that this is a Gatlinburg tradition since 1960, its a rip off. Go to the Log Cabin Pancake house for a better deal. On the plus side. My wife ordered the buckwheat pancakes and enjoyed them.

2  Thank KrazyKoko
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Meh, not worth the wait...cost too much for bacon, eggs, and a couple of pancakes. In my opinion, breakfast should be reasonably priced, I had a bacon and cheese omelet with three pancakes, it cost 13.50.

1  Thank Holland_Family_Fun
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Over the last 16 yearswe have eaten there many times. If you ever want desert for breakfast try the wild berries crepes they are delicious. Coffee is super and waitress are very friendly. Can't wait to come back.

3  Thank Dutch43
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We just had to go check out what all the fuss was about. They are good pancakes. Better than IHOP etc. but to wait in line is silly. We went around 1pm and no wait. Bill was 45 dollars for 3 people. So very pricey for pancakes.

1  Thank Asilhal