“Oh my...bring an empty belly!”
Review of Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry
Ranked #15 of 199 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband went to school in Nashville, so we have been to the original Pancake Pantry, but it was such a nice treat to see that there was one in Gatlinburg. Every morning the line outside this place is wrapped around the building. We waited until Monday morning when things were A LITTLE quieter (it was still busy, but no wait) to celebrate our youngest daughter's 1st birthday with an amazing pancake breakfast. What a treat! And I didn't have to eat again until dinner.

2  Thank sbsmithfl

Reviewed May 7, 2013

As always, the service is excellent. Prices have gone up a little since my last visit. The food was great as always.

2  Thank debyteky
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Of all the restaurants I visited in Gatlinburg, this was my favorite. They don't take reservations, but 10 of us went to the restaurant at 9AM on a Sunday and were seated together with no waiting. My breakfast consisted of "Parisian Pancakes", scrambled eggs, sausage and coffee. I was very pleased with the food and the service. They were very accommodating and friendly. I would certainly go back if I'm ever in Gatlinburg again.

3  Thank rroberts41
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We have gone here for years (and the one in Nashville too). It's right on the Parkway so it is convenient no matter where you stay in Gatlinburg (in the town).

Breakfast offers an amazing variety of choices. Eggs can be had a variety of ways including omelets and there are many sides to go with them including biscuits, hash browns, sausage, bacon and ham. They have cereal, tea, juice, milk, chocolate milk and coffee. Waffles, pancakes, and crepes come in a huge variety of flavors and servings are huge and include all sorts of toppings. Some of my favorites include Caribbean, apricot lemon, Georgia peach, swiss chocolate chip, cherry supreme, sweet potato, and the best of all- Austrian Apple Walnut.

Lunch begins at 11. There are salads and sides to go with the big sandwiches and the sandwiches are unique. The Dutch Diplomat is a mouth stretcher - a three decker! The Polynesian Delight is amazing. There are a variety of burgers as well. I much prefer breakfast here.

Be sure to bring cash when you come and get here early for breakfast as Pancake Pantry is very popular and the lines can go out the door and down the street. Come early and just breeze right on in. The breakfast is just sensational here.

3  Thank terril435
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Always come here for lunch when we are in town. The sandwiches are delicious!!! They come with marinated cucumbers. Would highly reccommend them. Hand cut fries. We had the dutch diplomat sandwich a triple layered ham and turkey on rye with chopped sauerkraut. To die for. The marinated bean salad was so good!! The servers are always so helpful and make sure you are waited on. A refresher from all of the younger generations at other restaurants, who could care less about their customers. My friend had the beef barley soup and she said it was divine. For three of us with pop was $35.

2  Thank phislamajama