“Great coffee!!!”

Ranked #14 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great coffee!!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Unlike many of the other reviews, we had no wait at all. We went in the middle of the week during slow season and could park right outside on the strip (that's only allowed mon-thurs in jan and feb). The food was delish, not something I would rave about forever, but all in all, still good. The service was amazing and they were so nice and sweet, especially to my 3 year old daughter. They were excellent. The thing we will remember the most is the coffee (weird I know), but it was soooo good!!!!! My husband and I are still talking about it. A bit annoying that they only took cash, considering their isn't a bank most out of towners use close by and the ATM fees are rediculous. Good thing my husband and I read reviews on here about everything so were prepared with cash.

Englewood, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just a yummy as it was 10 years ago.”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

First ate here over 10 years ago and looked forward to eating here again. Menu is much the same and the quality and quantity of the food is just as good as it was then. We ate there twice this visit and both times both the food and service was excellent. Will definitely keep coming back!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tammy T
toccoa ga
“Fulfilling Breakfast”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We have been coming to this pancake house for years and have never been dissatisfied. We have also noticed that they have had the same servers for years. This says a lot for any establishment. I would recommend anything on the menu.

Visited March 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Best Pancakes in the World!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My family and I have been going here for 34+ years. It is a must visit each time we go to Gatlinburg. As a matter of fact, it is the only place we go for breakfast in Gatlinburg. We will be returning in April for a week and will visit each day for breakfast and occasionally for lunch. Try the Swiss chocolate chip or pecan pancakes....my favorite! Funny enough though, my absolutely favorite sandwich I have ever had is served here...the Dutch Diplomat! Unbelievable!

I recommended Gatlinburg to several of my coworkers years ago and along with the recommendation is the pancake pantry. Since the recommendation, all of the coworkers have been returning bi-yearly and rave about the pancake pantry! Go, go, go!!!

• Visited August 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Average”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We went in March, the place was almost empy. Good service, huge portions, nothing special, pancakes and crepes with butter and compote and cheese and syrup and some walnuts that had a moldy flavor. All kinds of combinations with no healthy options. Sad, really.