“Enjoyable food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry
Ranked #13 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
“Enjoyable food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Truthfully, I didn't eat the pancakes, but my husband did. He raved about them actually. However, I did have good eggs, hash browns, tomatoes, and toast with tea! Wonderful!

Visited February 2013

Hanson, Kentucky
“Always Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here as long as I can remember. Pancakes and breakfast are fantastic.

If your going up on the mountain and like to picnic. Get the box lunch to go. It's a little $$ but a great variety and lots of food. And the homemade chips are the best!

“Simply amazing...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

By far the Best breakfast experience I have ever had. My wife and I ate there every morning on our honeymoon.

“This is the spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

The food here is amazing. I had a very hard time trying to decide what to settle on. The coffee cup stays topped off and the service is great. The menu is similar to the Cabin but these guys are a little pricier... but so worth it!

Visited January 2013
Hico, WV
“Delicious Breakfast Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

We love the Pancake Pantry. We make it a point to eat there at least once every visit to Gatlinburg. They have a huge variety of pancakes! My favorite is carribean- coconut, bananna, pecans, butter and a cherry on top. The restaurant is pretty too, offering a view of downtown Gatlinburg from it's 2 stroy windows.

• Visited January 2013