“This is the spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry
Ranked #14 of 194 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
“This is the spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

The food here is amazing. I had a very hard time trying to decide what to settle on. The coffee cup stays topped off and the service is great. The menu is similar to the Cabin but these guys are a little pricier... but so worth it!

Visited January 2013

Hico, WV
“Delicious Breakfast Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

We love the Pancake Pantry. We make it a point to eat there at least once every visit to Gatlinburg. They have a huge variety of pancakes! My favorite is carribean- coconut, bananna, pecans, butter and a cherry on top. The restaurant is pretty too, offering a view of downtown Gatlinburg from it's 2 stroy windows.

• Visited January 2013
Birmingham
“Best pancakes, ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I always come here to get pancakes for breakfast. They have so many different flavors, I always try to get something different. I got pecan last time and wild blueberry this time. They make a special syrup to go with them. It always goes with the pancakes and is super delicious! I think you pay 8.99 but they bring you so many, you can't finish them all. Love this place and will forever continue to come.

London, KY
“Good breakfast; GREAT lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

The pancakes/crapes are good. However, the real treat are the selections of lunch sandwiches and soups - some of the best I've ever had.

• Visited February 2013
Cosby, Tennessee, United States
“Valentines Day 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

My Fiance' Mike took me out for a beautiful breakfast at The Pancake Pantry,we've been there a few times,they have great food and I adore the atmosphere,the beauty of the restaurant.We love it and would definitely recommend it if your in Gatlinburg for a visit

Visited March 2012