“First Timer”

Ranked #15 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
Grant, Alabama
“First Timer”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

First time eating at this restaurant. Every time I visit Gatinburg this place has lines running halfway down the strip. Well now I know why. Crapes was great, but little sweet for my early morning taste buds. Sausage in blankets was good, but way to much pancake and not enough sausage.

Visited December 2012

Burlington, Iowa
“Too many carbs”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is one of my least favorite places to eat. There is no substituting on their menu whatsoever. I am not a pancake/bread person. I wanted to order 1 pancake and 1 egg. Unfortunately, in order to have a pancake I had to order 6 which is way to many for me. The other people at our table were sharing so I couldn't share with anyone, so ordered six pancakes and left 5!! Not sure why people wait in line for ever to eat here, ambiance maybe? I don't know. I'll continue to eat at the other local restaurants where I can order ala carte. The Log Cabin Pancake house in Pigeon Forge is a good place to eat and an excellent menu.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank smkymtngrl
Trenton, Ohio
“Super food, very pricey”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The food was great. There is something about the pancakes that keep you coming back. The service is very, very good. It is very pricey and the servings are too much for one person to eat. Will always eat there at least once during my stay in Gatlinburg.

Visited November 2012
Springville
“continues downhill”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

went back this trip and again disappointed. service was slow, western omelet had lettuce and tomatoe on top, hashbrowns almost over done and not seasoned, pancakes were the best part of meal but still average. Will probably not go back

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank thos252
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Pancake Pantry--A MUST”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is my family's favorite eatery in Gatlinburg! The cabin-esqe look inside coupled with the phenomenal food make Pancake Pantry a must! The buttermilk pancakes are to die for! The hash browns are very good as well.

Visited August 2012