“Will Never Return” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry
Ranked #13 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
Ashland KY
“Will Never Return”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We are seasoned travelers of Gatlinburg and go at last once a year for the past ten years and have never tried this place so at the guidence of a friend we tried Pancake Pantry on 10-06-12. After a 30 minute wait were were seated. The resturant was very busy and you must be careful as you maneuver past other tables. The waitress was friendly and attentive but that is the only positive thing I can say. The food was no better than any other "chain" restaurant that is by far cheaper. I had the "Ham & Hashbrown Omelette" platter, my wife had pancakes and bacon and two kids meals for the low price of around $60.00. In my opinion way too much for the simple breakfast.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank apd1015

Johnstown
“One of the best in Gatlinburg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

When there is a line outside the restaurant for breakfast, you know something must be good. We always make the Pancake Pantry a must breakfast meal when visiting Gatlinburg. I had Caribbean Pancakes and they were scrumptious and loaded with bananas, pecans and coconut. My wife had blueberry pancakes and was equally impressed with her meal. We went to use our travel card which is like a debit card and the cashier said they take cash only. This kind of caught us by surprise but fortunately we had enough cash to cover the meal. I noticed on their door a small sign about not taking credit cards or personal checks so not sure if the cashier could have been mistaken on our debit card. Just something to keep in mind if you are going to eat there. Was the only place we encountered on our entire vacation that didn't take our debit card (travel card). Other than that, food and service was great!

Visited October 2012
Gallipolis, Ohio
“Seriously Good Panckes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Some of best pancakes ever. Tried this for a change from log cabin pancake house . By far better food . Don't let line outside fool you . It goes fast !

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Interesting take on everyday lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

The food and atmosphere was very nice and interesting. Loved their cucumbers and apple carmel crepes. Only draw back is they only take cash so make sure you visit the ATM before you go.

Visited September 2012
“Not good :(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

I'm sorry I know everyone loves this place but me n my hubby did not like it at all .It would have been better if the food was cooked fresh when u order it .I don't care to wait on my food,would rather have it cooked when I order not to have it laying there waiting on u to order it .

• 3 of 5 bubbles