“Nothin like it in my book”
Review of Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry
Ranked #15 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I can't say anything negative because I was blown away ! We were the 3rd group to go in and have a seat. We arrived 10 minutes prior to opening time. There was no waiting time but on friday there was ( we went on wednesday ). Had a window seat. Sister ordered Strawberry Crepes.. Amazing and Beautiful.. real tasty ! Mother had Pigs in Blankets, not what you would imagine.. Yummy !! I had Cinnamon and Spice Pancakes. I ate these with NO syrup they were That good ! A little pricey but I knew that in advance and bought accordingly. I walked out paying $15.00 for myself but well worth it. There is NO other place I have been too that serves yummy tasting food like the pantry. Staff was Very Friendly ...

3  Thank Angelzzzzz6

Reviewed June 27, 2011

Third trip to area & normally eat here at least once for breakfast (never had lunch here so not sure if any better). Service good but prices have gone up. Regular pancakes were just average but the hash browns were way too greasy to even eat! My mother loves the Smoky Mountain Buckwheat pancakes. She may be the only one in our party that will return. Would not recommend.

1  Thank travelaway2
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Most people think of the Pancake Pantry as a place for breakfast, but this place also has a very nice lunch menu. The portions are than one person can eat and perhaps that partially explains why it's a bit pricey. but the lunch food was reall good for all 5 of us and we will be having lunch there again.

2  Thank SnakeBites
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We have heard people talk about this restaurant, so we thought we would try it on this trip. After waiting outside for over 30 minutes we were seated in a cramped seating area. The servers were not friendly and could care less if we were there or not. The food was good, but way too expensive for what you have to endure to get it. We will not eat there again.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

Pancakes r way overpriced, we (2 adults 4 kids)spent 68 dollars on PANCAKES a side of bacon(4slices) they make you feel rushed to rat because of the line. super small glasses of water. Would never go again so not worth it!