“Best Pancakes in Gatlinburg!”

Log Cabin Pancake House
Ranked #10 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Pancakes in Gatlinburg!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

Love this place! I remember coming here as a kid and eating pancakes! My friend and I had brunch here back in October, it was a little bit of a wait, but the pancakes were fantastic. I just love the atmosphere of this restaurant. I'm not a foodie by all means and I hate to spend a lot on food when I travel, but this place is a must! Plus they're not expensive!

• Visited October 2011

Indiana
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

We went on a week day and it wasn't overly busy. The food was good but the service was a bit slow. The whole family ate pancakes and all said they were good! We did enjoy the breakfast!

1 Thank dcgoldeneagle
NYC
“Ok breakfast, but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

It was fine, but we found it from the great reviews, so maybe we were expecting a little too much. There is no real maple syrup which in our opinion is a must for a fantastic pancake restaurant and the rest of the menu is just blah in our opinion. They don't have real butter, just marjarine...Not a huge deal, but it would have been better with real butter and maple syrup...

Huber Heights, Ohio, United States
“Excellent food, service, & value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

Got seated right away, only waited 3 minutes for food to arrive, server checked back on us at exactly the right times, and our coffee mugs were never less than half full! Great prices for breakfast, and a very homey atmosphere. Would definitely eat here again next time I come to Gatlinburg!

Chipley, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chipley and Vernon High School Senior Trip 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

Awesome service and great food. Made prior arrangements to feed about 100 students breakfast. Boy were they ready. They were well prepared for us and the service and food was awesome. I ate breakfast there three mornings in a row (and one lunch) and was very impressed each time. My favorite place to eat in Gatlinburg.!

Visited May 2012