“The food is so good, they should have dinner too”
Review of Eight Gables Inn - CLOSED

Eight Gables Inn
Reviewed April 22, 2013

If the breakfasts are any indication, Eight Gables should have dinner as well. While you have to stay to eat here, the food would be worth a stay by itself. Add that with the staff and staying at the Eight Gables is a no brainer.

2  Thank ReticulatingSplines
There are newer reviews for Eight Gables Inn

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This B&B was the best I have been to! Guy helped and planned everything for the wedding which made it so much easier. I loved the people they were so curious and so so helpful. The food was awesome, a very relaxing and classy place to stay. I will say that this is the best place to stay if you are looking for relaxing time away from everything. I hated to leave. Can't wait to go back for our anniversary.

1  Thank Alice K
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Breakfast was yummy fresh and just right. Fresh baked goods, fresh fruit. Wonderful coffee. Loved the tea bar and candy bar. This is a first class inn and we couldn't have been happier with our experience.See my extended review of the Inn for details.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Loved the breakfast and desserts placed on our bed in the evening. It was very relaxing and the atmosphere was perfect. Our room wsas very cozy.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was our first stay at any Bed and Breakfast, and all I can say is WOW! We took faith from other Trip Advisor reviews and decided to elope here on very short notice. I emailed the Inn on 12/30 with my idea of what I wanted. I received an email back from Guy that same night. The next day I called and confirmed what I wanted and it was arranged within 5-10 minutes. (I'm sure it took Guy a little longer, but it was totally effortless on my part). We were married at the inn on 1/4/2013. It was beautiful and not one glitch. We stayed 3 nights and although I know there were other guests, it felt like we had the staff's undivided attention. It was wonderful getting married here with these wonderful people who seem to really enjoy catering to others. The little extra "stuff" they do throughout your stay makes them the BEST!