“Good food”
Review of Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que - CLOSED

Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Serving the area's best slow-smoked ribs, beef, chicken, sausage and pork for almost a quarter of a century! Come find out why we are voted BEST RIBS and BEST BBQ year after year by the readers of the Mountain Press. Come taste the difference homemade makes, with our delicious BBQ beans, cole slaw, potato salad and so much more that perfectly compliments our mouth watering BBQ. And we don't stop there, with homemade appetizers like Fried Pickle Chips, Spicy Mozzarella Squares in Pork Chili, AMAZING chicken wings and many more. All this delicious food is served by the friendliest staff around. We also feature a full All You Can Eat Soup and Salad Bar every day, as well as an All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet. We have a complete kids menu to satisfy their tastes as well. Finally, remember we are locally owned and operated for almost 25 years.
Brandon, MS
“Good food”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I split one of the variety plates and added the salad and soup bar to our meal. It was more than enough for both of us. We took leftovers for lunch the next day. BBQ was good. My favorite was the honey BBQ at the table. Salad bar was good, also.

Charlotte, NC
“Great Food!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We ate there on July 4 with my family. It was great food. I got the Big Daddy's sampler. It was tons of food. It was delicious. They had there on signature sauce. Which was excellent. I definitely would recommend. This was the first time I had been there.

Covington, Louisiana
“had breakfast and dinner here”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Overall the BBQ was alright, nothing spectacular. I enjoyed the breakfast bar but there wasn't a lot of options on the bar for breakfast though. Overall the staff was really great to deal with both times we went and was very helpful to us. A little pricey either way though.

• Visited February 2014
Illinois
“Not too sure about this one...”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I ordered ribs which consisted mostly of fat. Their salad bar was seriously lacking (it's an additional $3.99 with your meal, $9.99 without a meal.) Very disappointed as I'd read decent reviews on this place.

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“A pitmasters review”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I myself am a pitmaster in Kentucky. I know barbecue, and this was a very good barbecue restaurant. My wife and I ordered the pulled pork sandwich with baked beans, fries, onion rings, and green beans (I also got the salad bar). With a beer, the total for the meal was $36. It is unfair for me to nitpick their barbecue, but if you are in the mood for barbecue, this is a very good place to visit. They are fast and friendly, which goes a long way with me.

Visited July 2014