Carrs is a great value forthe money. we stayed in a jacuzzi room #40. very private with a fireplace and a great view of woods and greenery. they leave you alone here, no one nocking on your door all the time wanting to clean. and we thought this place was very clean and well taken care of, it was raining so we drove to parkway- but the 2nd day we walked and it really was a nice walkl only would seem long if you are lazy, it is really close to the HARD ROCK cafe also!! all in all our next trip to Gatlinburg- which will be ASAP will also be at Carrs Cottages...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently closed for a complete remodel. For those of you that had reservations for 2017... due to the loss of our office, laundry, and other structures in the recent wildfire we are currently unable to comfortably accommodate guests. However, our future is bright as we continue to move forward. We are very excited for this new chapter in our family business. We would like to thank our loyal family of guests for their love and support. The Carr Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr`s Northside Cottages Hotel Gatlinburg
- Carr`s Northside Cottages And Motel
- Carrs Northside Hotel
- Carrs Northside Motel