It is a little bit country/backwoods, but, so worth the price. We got a room that was the size of an apartment. It had two bedrooms with a livingroom/kitchen and a fireplace. It was a full kitchen and there was plenty of moving around room. It is close to downtown Gatlinburg, so it is esay access to fun!
The price is below what you would pay for most motels/hotels in the area. It is worth trying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently closed for a complete remodel. For those of you that had reservations for 2017... due to the loss of our office, laundry, and other structures in the recent wildfire we are currently unable to comfortably accommodate guests. However, our future is bright as we continue to move forward. We are very excited for this new chapter in our family business. We would like to thank our loyal family of guests for their love and support. The Carr Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr`s Northside Cottages And Motel
- Carr`s Northside Cottages Hotel Gatlinburg
- Carrs Northside Hotel
- Carrs Northside Motel