I've been staying at Carr's for about 40 yrs. This is a family owned property with many types of lodging available. It is quiet and relaxing. If you want high prices and fancy buildings go somewhere else. If you want a great mom and pop place off the main street, come to Carr's. The property is great for a family vacation or a honeymoon retreat. We most recently rented the 1-room log cabin for our 30th. It was wonderful. We enjoyed the fireplace every evening. The mountain stream is only a few steps away from the front porch swing. What a relaxing sound. The main shopping area of Gburg is a short walk. The National Park is on the other end of town. There is a full service grocery store a short distance up the street. There are times when you just need to get back to the mountains. I highly recommend Carr's. They've been serving travelers for many years, they must be doing it right. I know they are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently closed for a complete remodel. For those of you that had reservations for 2017... due to the loss of our office, laundry, and other structures in the recent wildfire we are currently unable to comfortably accommodate guests. However, our future is bright as we continue to move forward. We are very excited for this new chapter in our family business. We would like to thank our loyal family of guests for their love and support. The Carr Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr`s Northside Cottages Hotel Gatlinburg
- Carr`s Northside Cottages And Motel
- Carrs Northside Hotel
- Carrs Northside Motel