Listen! I read a lot of reviews before our trip to Gatlinburg....A LOT! So based on the reviews I read about Carr's we decided to stay. I am so happy we did. This is a fabulous place. We rented a cottage that slept all seven of us. The place was much larger than I had anticipated. If you wanted to go off alone you could or all of us could enjoy the living room as it had plenty of space. The staff was courteous. The surroundings were quiet. The location was perfect. We never fought any of the crazy downtown traffic. We would drive down to the bottom of the hill, park in a garage (six $$ for the day) and spend the day tooling around town. It was wonderful. I can't imagine we would stay anywhere else. The cost is beyond reasonable. The place was clean! And for me that is the most important. Thank you Carr's for contributing to a wonderful family vacation!
I'm giving a lower sleep quality rating only because the beds were too firm...at least for me. I don't like a hard mattress. But having said that, I would stay here again and again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently closed for a complete remodel. For those of you that had reservations for 2017... due to the loss of our office, laundry, and other structures in the recent wildfire we are currently unable to comfortably accommodate guests. However, our future is bright as we continue to move forward. We are very excited for this new chapter in our family business. We would like to thank our loyal family of guests for their love and support. The Carr Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr`s Northside Cottages Hotel Gatlinburg
- Carr`s Northside Cottages And Motel
- Carrs Northside Hotel
- Carrs Northside Motel