My wife and I have been going here for years, and never grow tired of the surroundings. The location is off the main road of Hwy 321 N., but the traffic noise is very low. The creek that runs through the back of the place keeps the cars and truck sounds to a minimum. We have stayed in the motel, and larger accommodations too. Most rooms have no phones and that helps to keep things quiet (cell phones take their place). Our grand kids have been there, my parents have been there, and even a friend my parents know goes there every year. The best thing is to get up early in the morning with some free coffee; go to the balcony, and just listen, watch, and smell the surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently closed for a complete remodel. For those of you that had reservations for 2017... due to the loss of our office, laundry, and other structures in the recent wildfire we are currently unable to comfortably accommodate guests. However, our future is bright as we continue to move forward. We are very excited for this new chapter in our family business. We would like to thank our loyal family of guests for their love and support. The Carr Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr`s Northside Cottages Hotel Gatlinburg
- Carr`s Northside Cottages And Motel
- Carrs Northside Hotel
- Carrs Northside Motel