After much research of the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area we decided to give Carr's a try. We booked for November 16-19 & got a king size room by the creek. The motel is older, but it was comfortable, economical & clean. The staff was great!! We didn't spend a lot of time in the room because we like to do things during day...this year it was zip lining, driving thru the park & even hitting a portion of The Dragon's Tail!!! We walked to town every evening to shop & eat, we loved the walk, even in the crisp mountain air. The highlights of our trip was zip lining, the ribs at Calhouns & seeing a herd of elk for the first time while leaving Cherokee! It was a great 3 days away in the mountains!! Will definitely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently closed for a complete remodel. For those of you that had reservations for 2017... due to the loss of our office, laundry, and other structures in the recent wildfire we are currently unable to comfortably accommodate guests. However, our future is bright as we continue to move forward. We are very excited for this new chapter in our family business. We would like to thank our loyal family of guests for their love and support. The Carr Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr`s Northside Cottages Hotel Gatlinburg
- Carr`s Northside Cottages And Motel
- Carrs Northside Hotel
- Carrs Northside Motel