I was searching for a resonable place for my husband and I to meet on a spur of the moment getway. He is in the military and was driving to a halfway for us to see each other. I have been to Gatlingburg many times but have never stayed on Laurel Rd. when I called to make the reservation I was told we could walk into town. . .wrong! It is a older place inside and out but I can handle that but I cant handle a dead spider on my bed sheet when I pulled down the cover. The carpet was so dirty that my husband wore white socks and they were black after one night. The bed was so hard that each morning we got straight out of bed to a hot bath/shower so we could movefor the day. We wont stay there again but it was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently closed for a complete remodel. For those of you that had reservations for 2017... due to the loss of our office, laundry, and other structures in the recent wildfire we are currently unable to comfortably accommodate guests. However, our future is bright as we continue to move forward. We are very excited for this new chapter in our family business. We would like to thank our loyal family of guests for their love and support. The Carr Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr`s Northside Cottages Hotel Gatlinburg
- Carr`s Northside Cottages And Motel
- Carrs Northside Hotel
- Carrs Northside Motel