Booked this place after reading the reviews from Tripadvisor. I've been to Gatlinburg many times but had no idea about this place and it turned out to be great. When I drove up to sign in I was a little worried because the buildings are older and it is off the main area of Gatlinburg but after I got in the room I was good. The room was cleaner then most of the rooms that you will rent in Gatinburg and if you stay in the rooms next to the creek it is a nice setting. If you are wanting a room that is up to date or high end and don't mind paying $200 plus a night this is not the place for you but if you want a great value and a quiet place to lay your head you should check it out. The only drawback is you will have to pay to park if you go downtown, it's to far to walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently closed for a complete remodel. For those of you that had reservations for 2017... due to the loss of our office, laundry, and other structures in the recent wildfire we are currently unable to comfortably accommodate guests. However, our future is bright as we continue to move forward. We are very excited for this new chapter in our family business. We would like to thank our loyal family of guests for their love and support. The Carr Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr`s Northside Cottages Hotel Gatlinburg
- Carr`s Northside Cottages And Motel
- Carrs Northside Hotel
- Carrs Northside Motel