Great Family Place to Stay! This was our first trip to Carr's and to this area. We decided to get a motel room there for 3 nights for our family of 4 this past August 2012. We were very pleased with the friendly service and the beautiful surroundings. You can't beat the price for such a great family place. The rooms were spacious... a bit outdated, but extremely clean. We would definitely stay here again and again. The staff was really helpful and friendly. If you stay here, request a creekside room..it is a beautiful view. The location of Carr's is great if you are visiting Gatlinburg or going to the Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently closed for a complete remodel. For those of you that had reservations for 2017... due to the loss of our office, laundry, and other structures in the recent wildfire we are currently unable to comfortably accommodate guests. However, our future is bright as we continue to move forward. We are very excited for this new chapter in our family business. We would like to thank our loyal family of guests for their love and support. The Carr Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr`s Northside Cottages Hotel Gatlinburg
- Carr`s Northside Cottages And Motel
- Carrs Northside Hotel
- Carrs Northside Motel