I am a frequent traveler to Gatlinburg and have stayed here 5 times. We always rent the apartments which are roomy and comfortable. The prices are reasonable compared to cabin rentals in this area.. My last visit was the week of July 4th, 2012 and we reserved an apartment on the creekside. It was great! So relaxing to sit by the creek in the shade and listen to the sounds of the rushing waters. Even though this is an older place, I find it very quaint with a beautiful setting and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend. Will be visiting here again in October 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are currently closed for a complete remodel. For those of you that had reservations for 2017... due to the loss of our office, laundry, and other structures in the recent wildfire we are currently unable to comfortably accommodate guests. However, our future is bright as we continue to move forward. We are very excited for this new chapter in our family business. We would like to thank our loyal family of guests for their love and support. The Carr Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carr`s Northside Cottages Hotel Gatlinburg
- Carr`s Northside Cottages And Motel
- Carrs Northside Hotel
- Carrs Northside Motel