“Lunch”

Alamo Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #20 of 225 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are back! After our 10 months of rebuilding after the fire, we are serving delicious hand-cut aged and seasoned steaks, cooked over an open oak fire again! Also,chicken, chops and more. Full Kids MEnu and Full Lunch Menu as well. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner Year after Year!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lunch was amazing as always. Cole was our server and what a delight. He is full of energy I swear he doesnt walk he bounces!! The food was delicious and perfect. The restrooms are always clean. I will recommend the Alamo everyday!!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,823)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We really enjoyed the great customer service here and it is value priced. Everyone was friendly and attentive. Unfortunately we don't eat much meat. There were no vegetarian entree options so we selected salmon. One us us had a rice side which was good and there other had potatoes that weren't great. We ordered the salmon medium but it was quite well done and dry. I'm sure the steak as their claim to fame are much better but it probably wasn't a good match for us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I treated my daughter, her boyfriend, and my grandson to eat at Alamo Steakhouse. I had read the reviews and that is why I chose this place. Funny though as we were driving on Monday, September 2, my daughter pointed the restaurant out to me and I told her that is one of the places I had looked up.

We went on a Thursday evening. There was a bit of a wait but not a terrible one. We chose to sit outside even though it looked like rain. Thank goodness it did not rain.

Our server was Patty and she was the BEST. She went over and beyond what we expected and my daughter has been in the restaurant industry for 8 years and even she was impressed. I honestly can not say enough good stuff about Patty. If we go again I will ask for her and I strongly urge others to do so as well. I am sure all the other servers are wonderful though.

My daughter and I had fillet and shrimp. The fillet was one of the best I have ever had. I am leary of eating steak out but since this place had such high reviews I figured they could not mess up a fillet. My daughter loved hers as well. Her boyfriend had the porterhouse and he said it was so good he could not help but eat every drop of it.

My grandson had a kids grill cheese meal.

I know others have said something about the cost but if you compare the cost to any other equal restarutnt you are going to pay the same amount. I was well aware of the menu prices and was not let down in the least with the food or serves.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best of the Johnson family restaurants excellent food friendly staff good prices nice location especially the one at Gatlinburg will be well visit there again and again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's a family tradition to eat at this Alamo every time we're in town - we're always excited and never disappointed. Great & speedy service (our waitress was fantastic! Nice job Jennifer!). Food portions are very large (be prepared to take home leftovers) and the taste of the food is always delicious. FABULOUS COFFEE too.