“Exquisite!!!”

Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Saint Francisville, Louisiana
“Exquisite!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I recently were on vacation in Gatlinburg May 2014. While there we accidentally stumbled onto a shopping area that we thought were condos at first. While strolling in and out of stores we came across The Jewelry Spot! We met Gina and she was absolutely wonderful. Her handcrafted and designs were beautiful! She was so friendly and offered good advice but, the most important of all is the quality of her work. If you have not had the pleasure to visit her store you need to make it part of your vacation. It's more than you can imagine! Take time to look her up on the internet or call her. You will be surprised. She is working with me now on a piece for Christmas!!! Thanks Gina...Ivy and Rhonda

Visited May 2014

Richfield, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous Handmade Jewelry and excellent service (Diamond in the rough)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Just had the pleasure of finding this diamond in the rough. The Jewelry Spot is located at one of the foothills of Gatlinburg, TN over the covered bridge! My family planned my 60th birthday to Gatlinburg and upon finding the Jewelry Spot my husband bought me earrings and a bracelet to match because he was so impressed by Gina. He remarked after he presented me with this gift that he was duly impressed by the person who sat and made the jewelry right on the spot!! I had the misfortune of losing one of my earrings and contacted The Jewelry Spot immediately. Gina the owner told me to send her a picture and she responded that she would be able to replicate the earring by using the bracelet in my possession, if she couldn't find the exact beads, because all jewelry made in the store is one of a kind, and just upgrading my bracelet to match the earrings. She was able to find the same beads and recreate the earring.
It is being sent as we speak!!!! I cannot wait to get it!!! Thanks so much The Jewelry Spot!!!! and Gina for her quick response to my dilemma!! The trip to Gatlinburg, TN was fantastic! Having this gift from my husband on this special occasion is a wonderful memory that will last a life time!

1 Thank Chrissmelko
Navarre, Florida
“An Awesome Shop with Super Nice Owners!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

All I can say is "Wow!!" at this little jewelry shop! As soon as you walk in, you are impressed with both the quality and selection of hand-crafted jewelry. Gina provided an extremely pleasant shopping experience for my family and we walked away with some great deals! You gotta go there on your trip to Gatlinburg!

Fishkill, New York
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

Gina Benko is the owner of this store. She worked with me even though I live many states away from her store to deliver beautiful handmade jewelry that I needed for Christmas gifts. She is very easy to work with. I am very happy with the pieces she did for me.

Richmond Heights, Ohio
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

This place is amazing. Family business with great jewelry. All hand crafted. Price are very fair. I feel that this place is one that everyone should visit. They also do custom sizes.This is a place to get gifts for people because they have birthstone jewelry for each month.

Visited October 2013