“Great lunch & atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wild Plum Tea Room

Wild Plum Tea Room
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
nashville, TN
“Great lunch & atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Cute cabin tea room outside of Gatlinburg. Limited hours. Outside seating. Great food. Great, friendly service.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank TNTraveler1313

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Words can't properly describe how much my mom and I enjoyed this adorable restaurant! Had a delicious lunch in their charming porch room with great outdoor views. Staff was friendly and fast and always kept our tea cups full of their amazing hot tea. From drinks to desert it was a perfect lunch. We enjoyed it so much that we went back the following day on our way out of town so we could try more on the menu!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Stephanie K
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fantastic Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I highly recommend this little tea room tucked away in the arts and crafts community. The food is fresh, contemporary and very tasty. The service was fast and the servers were very friendly.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kathy R
Chicago
“so cute”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

What a delightful place! Try the wild plum tea. Lunch was very good. A very cute find! Warning: a popular little place. A long lunch line was waiting when we left. Get there early. Extra parking is available across the street.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank freetobe50
Bryan, Ohio, United States
“Amazing tea---but not amazing service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I ate at the Wild Plum Tea Room with a friend on Tues., March 26th. I had a delicious ham and cream cheese sandwich and opted for the hot tea. The tea was BEYOND delicious! I would have bought it if they sold it. I wish it had been caffeine- free. The muffins served were delicious too. The food was very reasonably priced. I paid $15 for my entire meal (no dessert) with a tip.

HOWEVER, the Wild Plum Tea Room needs some EDUCATION on hospitality. It was a very cold day and we had to wait OUTSIDE for at least 20 minutes. There were tables open and plenty of room to let guests wait indoors. Even if they had just let us sit down and not served us until they could, that would have been nice. It took a good long time to warm up. Additionally, our waitress seemed uninterested in the fact that she was in a service industry position. She was inattentative, rude, and just RUDE. I don't know if I would come back again since I don't think they really "earned" my repeat business. It's a shame. I love local and unique businesses with delicious food but I also like to be treated like a customer and not like I am in the way when I am paying for a meal.

• Visited March 2013