“Excellent food”
Review of The Park Grill

The Park Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Park Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Here at the Park Grill, we welcome you and your family to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains with hearty fare, an open door and a friendly smile. Our guests experience all the classic flavors of Southern Appalachia while dining in the comfort of our rustic mountain lodge.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our family of 6 went to Park Grill late evening (9:00) and the food and service was wonderful. Some restaurants are in shut down mode, but not here. The waiter was attentive and everyone in our group loved their meals. We will go back if we're in the area again.

“Great food”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the atmosphere. I got the crab bisque and it was amazing- very fresh. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Wailea, Hawaii, United States
“I love this place”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is the second time we've been to Park Grill, and it did not disappoint. Their service is excellent, the decor is beautiful, and we did not have to wait to be seated. The steak is melt in your mouth good, and so tender you could almost cut it with a fork. They have amazing rolls. The only negative was the prime rib, which was dry and rubbery...order a steak, though, and you can't go wrong.

Brandon, Mississippi, United States
“Wonderful atmosphere, Great Food!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My friend and I enjoyed ourselves at Park Grill. The food was great and the wait staff very friendly. I had the combo meal, fillet and pecan chicken. The Pecan Chicken was a recommended by personnel at our hotel, and proved to be wonderful! The salad bar is fabulous. There was a piano player playing in the background and provided soothing entertainment. I will go back.

Addison, Illinois
“YUCK!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were so disappointed in the prices, customer service, & presentation of this cafe. I ordered one of the most popular dishes and it looked like a hockey puck, the food was not cooked properly and when they offered toremake it my party was finished eating. Disappointed is a mild word for my experience.

Visited June 2013