Greystone Lodge On the River
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$104
$71
EconoLodge
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$80
QualityInn
$132
$128
  • Pool
$99
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$194
$159
$149
$129
Hampton.com
$129
$119
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
$139
$116
$972
getaroom.com
1,316 results
All reviewstrolley stationdonut holesparking garagesoaking tubbiscuits and gravyripley's aquariumwithin walking distancefree breakfastfamily suitethe cottagesfresh fruitclean roomsfirst floorvery nice hotela great place to stayprivate balconythe breakfast area
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed one night at the Greystone Lodge, it was clean but rather pricy I thought. They charged 180.00 for the one night our room did not overlook the water which would have been nice, neither did it have a balcony. It felt like we were stuck in the basement. Our room was right next door to the fitness room however, our room key would not unlock the door when I asked the front desk if they could program my key to unlock that she told me no and that I would have to locate a maintenance employee to let me in. They did have a nice breakfast and the location was great. I have read the other reviews and see that many people enjoyed their stay I'm happy for them we however did not have that same experience.

Room Tip: Be sure and ask for a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank pdiddy123
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I booked a week long vacay at the Greystone Lodge beginning June 8th through June 14th. We booked it because we've stayed there before, about six years ago. However, things have drastically changed since our last visit. The cable reception was terrible when trying to watch premium channels such as HBO. Also, the toilet wasn't flushing and the faucets leaked. So we did our best braving the conditions, but then things got worse. ROACHES !! We began waking up to both live and dead roaches ! The hotel is undergoing a remodel, so I don't know if that's complicating things there, but my wife and I agreed to never stay there again. For you folks looking to enjoy the smoky mountains, I suggest staying in Pigeon Forge. It's less crowded and a hop skip and a jump from Gatlinburg. PS. Check out my Greystone roach pics.

• Stayed: June 2013
5  Thank Sheriff4279
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My son was visiting Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies for school trip. We needed a place to stay near the aquarium. This place is literally across the street. The staff was wonderful, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The free breakfast is the best I have ever seen in a hotel..... To say nothing of the very very affordable rates!!! Perfect trip..will stay again!!

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank Billie H
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We booked a king deluxe room for two nights. We arrived at the hotel at the proper time to check in, everything was ready and we went straight to our room. The room was clean, on the bottom floor with a private patio overlooking a stream with ducks right at our patio. Everything was really nice until we went to bed. The fan on the ac/heater control can not be set to manual, it only kicks on and off as needed. So, when you shut the tv off... it is deadly quiet. I prefer to have a fan running to help drown out noise, etc. Any ways, there was someone in the room above us that must have had a toddler who was running from one end of their room to the other. And someone up above us was using the table as a drum. Constantly running and drumming. I listened to this for about an hour and then called the front desk to complain. (I've never complained at any hotel in my life) They apologized and said they would send someone up there. I don't know if they did or not as the running and drumming never ceased... if anything it got louder. THEN.... there was a couple "honeymooning" in the room next to ours. The walls must be paper thin because I heard every detail and action that was going on in their room, it's like they were sitting in our room... that clear. The running and drumming.... and the honeymooning never ceased. I listened to all of this for another hour or so... then I called the front office again and told them I would NOT need the room the next night and in fact I was packing up at that moment to leave (around 1:00am). I told them I would just as soon sleep in the car as to listen to all the racket going on in their hotel. I told them I would like a complete refund. They were nice enough to refund all my money and again they apologized. The hotel is in a great location, the staff is friendly and the room was clean. I would be cautious tho if you prefer quiet when you go to bed. They are doing alot of remodeling to the outside of their hotel. They need to do some work on the inside to make their rooms more quiet and private! Doesn't do much good to make the place look good if the rooms aren't restful. I ended up sleeping in my car at walmart and then got a room the next day.

Room Tip: if you want quiet.... avoid this hotel.... or save a hundred and sleep in your car.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ron P
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We ended up getting a room at this hotel after getting into town late. It was dark and raining and we didn't feel like setting up our tent at the campsite like planned. We ended up walking the "strip" and checking hotel prices. We didn't have a reservation when we walked in, but the night clerk was friendly and helpful. The location can't be beat, you're in the middle of it all. Our room had a balcony overlooking a stream which was quite an added bonus. The room may have been a little outdated style-wise, but it was very clean and neat. The room also had a mini fridge which was nice. Parking was great also. Each floor has its own parking deck which leads to the floor's main hallway. No stairs or elevators which is awesome if you have a lot of stuff. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013