“Late night pizza”

Geno's Pizza
Ranked #117 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Family Owned Business. Has been in the area more than 30 years. We offer Pizza, wings, subs, calzones, bread stix, cheese bread stix , desserts, salads, and calzones.
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

Food was very good. The employees were really nice. My wife and I went in late, looking for a good pizza place around town. They are open till 2am, which is great. The rest of the town closes down at 9. The guys talked to us like they have known us forever. They suggested some good places to visit. Our kids are extremely picky eaters and they loved the pizza. We wanted to stick around and hang out with the guys just for the conversation but had hungry kids back at the cabin. We would recommend this place to others.

2  Thank Summer S

Reviewed April 7, 2016

The special was good, choice of free pizza or soda. The price was reasonable and best of all they delivered to our hotel in the time they gave for arrival. The pizza tasted good and they sent extra sauces for the bread sticks. The delivery person was very nice.

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

I had a call in order they got confused. But Josiah made it more than perfect he corrected it quickly and had my delicious food that I have to say is absolutely awesome out quickly. I just happened to be in the area when they corrected it so I got to meet Eric as well awesome food guys thank you so much

2  Thank Adam S
Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

We ordered this pizza because it was advertised in our hotel room. It was by far the worst pizza either of us had ever had. It arrived cold, the pepperoni was hard, and we asked for extra cheese and it had very little cheese. On top of this being a horrible pizza, it cost $23.00, not including the tip.

2  Thank Emily A
Reviewed March 22, 2016

One of thee worst pizza's I've ever had. Never again! Skimpy, dry, Hawaiian pizza with very little pineapple and we couldn't find any ham. I called them back and asked what happened to the ham. They said it was diced and under the sauce. We never found any. Never Again!

2  Thank Boomer4410