“Excellent pizza”

Geno's Pizza
Ranked #121 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Family Owned Business. Has been in the area more than 30 years. We offer Pizza, wings, subs, calzones, bread stix, cheese bread stix , desserts, salads, and calzones.
Reviewed October 12, 2015

A friend recommended Geno's to me saying they had great pizza. And he was right. Not too much sauce, good toppings and a nice cheese blend on a thin, but not too thin, crispy crust. Crust would be great dipped in a garlic sauce but I'm not sure if that option is available. I would eat there again and would highly recommend Geno's to others. I've only had the pizza but they have calzones and subs too

Reviewed October 2, 2015

Advertise themselves as the Best Pizza in Gatlinburg...not the case. Very average pizza chain taste. Not fresh ingredients....institutional taste. Expensive for what you receive. Delivery was fast. Luigi's Pizza is MUCH Better.

1  Thank payl26
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

Our experience here started off bad and just got worse. We ordered delivery and the person that answered the phone was rude. The delivery person wasn't any better and the pizza and bread sticks were below average. The bread sticks had no flavor and marinara sauce had no taste either. The BBQ pizza that we ordered was overflowing with BBQ sauce and not much anything else. For the price - $35.00, I would have expected a whole lot more!

3  Thank Mdaddy74
Reviewed September 2, 2015

Really good food and a somewhat quiet environment. Helpful staff. Moderate pricing. Would recommend.

Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

From the outside my wife and I didn't expect much ambience or good pizza. However we stopped anyway. And thank God we did. Josiah and his colleagues were great! And the pizza only better. We ate three different pizzas in town. While all were a different style this was as good as any. Strongly recommend eating here if you are a pizza aficionado like myself.