“Pizza was good wings were weird ”
Review of Geno's Pizza

Geno's Pizza
Ranked #131 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Family Owned Business. Has been in the area more than 30 years. We offer Pizza, wings, subs, calzones, bread stix, cheese bread stix , desserts, salads, and calzones.
Mobile, Alabama
“Pizza was good wings were weird ”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We ordered a large pepperoni pizza and wings which was about 26 dollars. The pizza was fine, a little but better than dominoes but not a ton better. The wings were very large and good quality chicken but some type of garlic butter sauce. They were edible but not great.

Elizabethton, Tennessee
“The menu prices.....don't apply!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I had wanted to order a pizza from Geno's pizza and read the menu on line first, I called them and to my surprise they will not give you the prices stated on their menu....This to me is called fraud and false advertisement. I have been reading alot of feedback and none of it is good about Geno's pizza of gatlinburg.....the prices here are outrageous and needs to be acted upon by the community .....it's places like these that give bad names to pizza places....I will NEVER order there!
They do not take coupons...if you got them from pigeon forge???????????????????????????

• Visited February 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Good pizza, better with coupon”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had a coupon for a free medium one-topping with purchase of large 3-topping. The large is $19.19 to start with, so it's a decent deal. However, we added on a 2-liter soda ($2.81) and somehow the total came to $27? The gentleman at the counter said there's a 17% tax, but it still didn't seem to add up to me. Pizza tasted good though, fresh ingredients and slightly spicy sauce. Just be sure to bring your calculator.

Visited January 2014
“Hype, all hype”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

The book in the cabin had Geno's listed as "The very best pizza in town" and "family friendly pricing." We ordered 2 large pizzas and 2 calzones and the total was almost $60!!! I would have been ok with the cost is the food was actually good. The dough was too thick and covered what little flavor taste there was, there was very little sauce on the pizzas, and the calzone toppings were all in one area. All the hype was a real let down for at least the Gatlinburg location. Next time I'm ordering from The Best Pizzeria.

Visited January 2014
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Once was enough”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We ordered from Genos for delivery while in Gatlinburg. The person taking the order over the phone was either rude as heck or scatter brained, or both. I kept getting put on hold and had to repeat my order over 3 times in 6 or 7 minutes. And I am guessing he couldnt hear cause he was raising his voice at me. The pizza arrived faster than we were told, and that was good. But the pizza was lacking in ingredients. It was what we ordered, but I have seen more ingredients on frozen pizzas from the store. More than likely, I will never order from them again, and we frequent Gatlinburg several times a year.

• Visited November 2013