“Christmas Parade Snack”

Geno's Pizza
Ranked #120 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Family Owned Business. Has been in the area more than 30 years. We offer Pizza, wings, subs, calzones, bread stix, cheese bread stix , desserts, salads, and calzones.
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Ordered pizza and wings for a quick snack while we watched the Christmas parade. Pizza and wings was good and quick service.

2  Thank Jeania H

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Honestly I have had better frozen pizza. Value doesn't exsist as when I was told our total I laughed out loud.

1  Thank inthewaterky
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My family and I visit Gatlinburg twice a year. We try to eat here at least once while we're here. We ate at Geno's three times durring this week's visit. Once to dine in and twice delivery. The restaurant is small like other reviews say but the food is good and reasonably price. Our delivery orders arrived quickly. We ordered a garden salad, two large pizzas, some hot wings and a 2 liter coke for $60 and some change. I suggest the calzone and the steak and cheese sandwich for a good meal at a good value.

1  Thank Jamie C
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Just ordered a couple of sandwiches from this place... The "Italian Sub" was a deli roll with a handful of pizza toppings on it... no sandwich meat or anything... just a few pepperoni and some cubes of ham. At 24 bucks for 2 sandwiches, we feel violated... there was nothing to do but laugh...

Reviewed October 11, 2012

It was a small shop with good pizza. I don't understand all the negativity. It was good and we liked it.

3  Thank beealzabubbles