“Pathetic excuse for a sub sandwich at $12 a peice.”
Review of Geno's Pizza

Geno's Pizza
Ranked #134 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family Owned Business. Has been in the area more than 30 years. We offer Pizza, wings, subs, calzones, bread stix, cheese bread stix , desserts, salads, and calzones.
Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States
“Pathetic excuse for a sub sandwich at $12 a peice.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Just ordered a couple of sandwiches from this place... The "Italian Sub" was a deli roll with a handful of pizza toppings on it... no sandwich meat or anything... just a few pepperoni and some cubes of ham. At 24 bucks for 2 sandwiches, we feel violated... there was nothing to do but laugh...

“Small but yummy”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

It was a small shop with good pizza. I don't understand all the negativity. It was good and we liked it.

3 Thank beealzabubbles
Dalton, Georgia
“fresh toppings”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

2.3miles away from their restaurant,we were told we were out of the delivery area.Not a problem we were just surprised because we were so close.I think ad says they stay open until 3am,we bought our pizza about 11pm.The pizza was very good,fresh toppings.I would order pizza from Geno's again if i was in the area. under $20 1 large pizza.half sausage,half pepperoni&veggies.Amazingly,probably my favorite meal during my stay in Gatlinburg.

2 Thank AY34885
Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States
“Horrible Pizza and Service”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I called to place an order and ask if they offer discount. I was told by the employee that the owner does not offer that discount since they "are really for the tourists. After placing an order anyway, my son went to pick it up. The restaurant could not make change for a $100.00 bill on a $68.00 order. He then drove the 10 miles back home and back to Geno's again. Once the pizza got home, it was stone cold, one pizza had no sauce & toppings were completely missing on part of the "supreme/deluxe". I was able to get the charges reversed (yet to be seen on my account) after returning all four pizzas. I asked for the owner and was told what his last name was and that "he just spent 3.7 million dollars buying a flea market" and he could care less. The Best Pizza & Italian is THE place to go!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Not so good.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We ordered a large 3 topping pizza. When it got to our room, the pizza was cold, and it looked like it didn't have any cheese on it. Also, the crust wasn't done. The sauce was nasty and I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Visited September 2012