“Nice atmosphere...neat location, good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Greenbrier Restaurant

Greenbrier Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 194 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Paducah, Kentucky
“Nice atmosphere...neat location, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this restaurant. The escargot was the best any of us have ever had. They have a great wine selection and prices were very reasonable. We had a bit of difficulty finding the place but glad we kept trying! Two of us ordered the tuna special and both were overcooked so we would not order this again, but would definitely come back for everything else.

• Visited October 2012

Cleveland, Georgia
“Very good food, old timey atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

This resturaunt is off the beaten path. It is tucked away up in the woods. It has a very old time feel to it and a history to go with it. The food is not cheap, but it is good. The stuffed mushrooms are ok, but the fried lobster is too die for. The salad is simple and straight forward. Now to the steak, me and the wife split a New York Strip. We ordered it meduim and it came out a little more done than we like, but it was a very good steak. We will come back in future trips as it is a good meal, just a bit over priced.

• Visited September 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Cool old building with stories”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I enjoyed reading the history of this place, and really enjoyed the ghost story. The building has a lot of character. However, I would rate the food as average. I had the 10 ounce prime rib with a baked potatoe. The salad served before the meal was average too, nothing more than kroutons, lettuce, a quarter of tomato, and some onions. The prime rib was okay, but didnt have much flavor to it. The server, while nice wasnt very interactive. More like a scary robot than a person. I felt kind of cramped and uncomforable at the table also. Would I go here again? If my group wanted to go id follow along, but I wouldnt choose this restaurant on my own.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Nice View and location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Good food and service. Interesting history. It was an Inn at one time. Food was very tasty and resonabley priced and they had a full bar. We ate downtown for lunch and paid almost as much for lunch as we did for dinner.

Visited September 2012
Ringgold, Georgia
“Even with the restaurant.com coupon it's not worth it!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I purchased A 25 dollar restaurant.com gift card for this restaurant I live in Chattanooga and decided for my husband and I to run it to Gatlinburg for the night and eat here. as we were trying to find this restaurant my has been made the comment are we for dinner you would never know this place is in existence I absolutely loved the old log cabin the atmosphere and the story behind it I ordered the French onion soup which was phenomenal that's where it all ended the salads are like something all of a pizza Hut buffet I ordered the 10 Ounce prime rib it is literally as thIn as a piece of country ham. I ordered it rare but it came out medium well she said that is what they're rare looks like it was greYish brown. it was tough and had no flavor my husband got some sort of chicken over rice it wasn't good either the surprising part was when our bill came Our bill was 48 dollars. I found a server and asked her if she forgot to take off the 25 dollars. this is when she informed me there is an 18 percent gratuity automatically added to the bill on the total b 4 the discount is taken her tip was roughly 12 dollars I paid 10 dollars for the gift certificate so that is 22 dollars all said and done I saved 3 dollars For 1 of the worst meals I have ever had I go to Gatlinburg several times a year and have had great food please do not waste your money on this place if you want to visit, sitdown have a few drinks enjoy a the nostalgia

• 1 of 5 bubbles