“Friendly, good stop for basic eats!”
Review of Parton's Deli

Parton's Deli
Ranked #15 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 10, 2010

Visited this one last two years on Gatlinburg trips, pleasant service, good stop for sandwiches, chips etc..usually grab eats after a long day exploring with my son...friendly and down home store, nothing fancy, but a pleasant experience outside the usual chain stores and hype in Gatlihburg. Owner takes his customers seriously.

1  Thank Marv367

Reviewed December 10, 2009

My wife & I were in Gatlinburg Dec 4th - 7th, I had read about Parton's Deli this past summer in a review of their hot dogs, we spotted it on our way over to Pigion Forge. So we stopped for lunch, the review was right, great hotdogs at a good price, my wife loved the potato salad, it had pickles in so I would not have liked it just for that reason, but she loves pickles in hers. We will be eating there again on our next trip. Great service to!!!!

1  Thank TomJeffries
Reviewed August 30, 2009

We always have a picnic in the mountains and after reviews we decided to stop here. No parking was a hassle but we managed and made our way in. Meat is normal store packaged, bread is regular sub buns which in both cases are fine by me the problem was.... I ordered 2 small turkey and cheese only sandwhiches (lacking in both meat and cheese) and a small container or potatoe salad, a bag of chips, can of pop, and a bottle of pop came to a total of $17 and some odd change.. RIP OFF!!!! I can eat @ a restraunt for that and ate here b/c it was local owned but had to put most of it back bc my lack of reading a sign that said cash only. This was VERY disappointing!

2  Thank Jill L
Reviewed August 16, 2009

We just got back from our annual vacation to the Smokies and I just had to oce again tell everyone how terrific we think Parton's Deli is.We really love it.We went there 3 times this trip,all three times we were going up into the park for the day.It was wonderful having the picnic lunch that we had purchased at Parton's.Their sandwiches are good but their claim to fame is the potato salad which we were told is made by the owner's mom.Be sure to check out the deviled eggs to and ask for pickle spears too.Going to this deli has become a ritual for us.The folks that run it are very nice and everything is always spotless and clean.We totally recommend this deli!

1  Thank SmokyGirl32145
Reviewed June 12, 2009

After a morning hike in the Smokies, you can find Parton's by driving a short distance beyond the strip, avoiding all the commotion and chain restaurants. Definitely a local's delight, Parton's heats up and serves up the mini-sub sandwich you design. There are tables or take-out. From a table, you can take in the interesting decor, like the enormous beehive on the wall.

1  Thank C_All_FromCT