“Don't ever go to Gatlinburg w/out eating @ Parton's Deli!”
Review of Parton's Deli

Parton's Deli
Ranked #15 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have been going to Gatlinburg since I was a kid, and I never go without going to Parton's Deli! It is usually the first stop I make when I get into town. Sometimes, I go again before leaving.The lemon pound cake is my favorite, and it's homemade by the owner's mom. It is delicious! I even have my parents bring me home a piece when they go! The hot, steamed sandwiches are excellent, too - love the pumpernickel bread and peppered beef. The deviled eggs and potato salad are yummy also and made by mom! And it's also great talking w the owner; he is such a nice guy and full of great information about the history of Parton's. I miss seeing his dad and hope he is doing well. I only get to go about once a year; so, I am looking forward to Fall when I can return to one of my all-time favorite experiences, Parton's Deli!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I visited Parton's Deli in Gatlinburg in July 2013. It was located near our hotel and I liked that it wasn't as buy and looked to be less of a "tourist trap." It was an old fashioned delicatessen with a counter where you could watch the owner slice the meat and make the sandwich for you. You could also choose a homemade side and old fashioned sodas in glass bottles. You can choose a booth that overlooks the main drag in Gatlinburg. The food was pretty good and the atmosphere even better. The owner was very friendly and told us all about points of interest in Gatlinburg.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

worth finding a parking spot for this food. all made fresh to order and the owner was very nice. would go back every time

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The owner/employee was very friendly and nice, the food was satisfactory but I didn't really care for their method of "steaming" the sandwiches rather than toasting them.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Parton's Deli is one of the best kept secrets among Gatlinburg locals for many years. Its easily missed if you're not looking. Parking is not an option since there really isn't any, its just a short walk for lunch from the downtown hotels.
The hours are limited but if you can catch them open please at least stop and try them out.
We always love to try the "hometown hideaways" and this certainly is one of them!
It's an excellent break from the "chain restaurants".

2  Thank Rudy045