“Fresh food”

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed a delicious sandwich made fresh. Very nice owner and thanks to his mother for the yummy deviled eggs and potato salad.

• Visited May 2013

“Good people, great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Hidden gem. It's like having a family in the business.

Park past the Hillbilly Golf and walk the black back. Worth the effort.

Try the chili dogs.

• Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Wow - So glad I tried this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

After having food from a few chain places, I decided I wanted something truly local. Parton's Deli is right around the corner from the cabin we always stay in and I never even knew it was there! Parking is a pain, so I had my better half pull off while I went in and ordered food to go.

The location itself is easily missed so keep your eyes peeled. It sits to the left of Hillbilly Golf parking lot. Inside there are about 5 white booths and the walls were decorated with displays of old soda bottles and such. It is locally owned and the owner was behind the counter. He was very friendly and when I told him I saw the recommendation online, he was happy I stopped in. He made me a pastrami and salami sub with sharp cheddar on a pumpernickel sub roll. It was nice and soft and warm, heated up the meat and cheese just right. He added the toppings I wanted and wrapped it up to go with a nice big dill pickle spear.

I did get a side of potato salad and deviled eggs per the other's recommendations and was truly impressed. The owner validated that they are made by his mother on a daily basis. The potato salad had chunks of celery and onion; mustard/mayo based and had paprika on top. The eggs were really good, made with plenty of mustard.

It was very reasonably priced, and remember, CASH only. He said they are open from 9 am till 4 pm, so it’s basically just a lunch joint. I will be back - I may even stop on our way out for a hot ham and swiss for the ride home! I think I found a new vacation addiction!

2 Thank TracyP5
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
“Local Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have lived in Gatlinburg all my life and this is one of my family's favorite places to eat. It's always been great to go and see a friendly face and have a fabulous lunch. Also a great place to grab food for a quick picnic. Love their steamed sandwiches, homemade side of deviled eggs, and cakes. This deli is a true gem and you get small town service that is very hard to find now.

Indianapolis
“Little shop, Big Value and Great Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is one of those places that someone has to tell you about or you'll drive right by it. It does not look like much on the outside, but very warm and friendly on the inside. It's run by local folks that are extremely friendly and helpful. No parking and hard to get to due to construction, but worth the effort!