“Little shop, Big Value and Great Sandwiches”
Review of Parton's Deli

Parton's Deli
Ranked #19 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is one of those places that someone has to tell you about or you'll drive right by it. It does not look like much on the outside, but very warm and friendly on the inside. It's run by local folks that are extremely friendly and helpful. No parking and hard to get to due to construction, but worth the effort!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The owner was charming and offered advice about our plan for the day in GSMNP. He made our sandwiches as we chatted and they were okay - the rolls were doughy - would have liked a crusty french-type roll instead. His shop is having a hard time because of the construction that ends right by his front door.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend is from Gatlinburg and the first two years of our relationship I heard non stop about how amazing Partons deli is. I didn't believe him when I saw the place but let me tell you..... I was not disappointed what so ever. Very mom and pop feel but food is amazing. I crave this place now!! :) for sure a favorite

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Nice laidback atmosphere...almost a "step back in time" Had roast beef and cheese on pumpernickel, nice and warml...quite likely the best deli sandwich I ever had. Had a side of some great deviled eggs. Highly recommend for a light lunch.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Did my homework before our visit and discovered this little secret and man am I glad! The owner was so nice, we had forgot it was cash only and the owner offered to let us eat and then just bring him money back. The sandwich (roast beef on pumpernickel roll) was really good. It's been years since I've had a steamed sandwich. Do yourself a favor and forget about the commercial sandwich shops and go to Partons!

3  Thank fut23ure