“good vaule”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 5, 2012

good value and good food. take in some hillbilly golf when done.

2  Thank smokeytreehugger

Reviewed March 30, 2012

We found Parton's by accident. We stayed across the parkway at the hotel on Hemloch. We were heading out one morning to go to the park and I seen Partons. So we stopped and got some sandwiches and stuff for a picnic. This place will be a family tradition from now on. A hidden gem in this busy little town.

1  Thank Kjun_mtn_lover
Reviewed March 24, 2012

This was my first visit to Parton's Deli, but it won't be my last. If you are anywhere near this charming place at lunchtime, you won't be disappointed. The sandwich was tasty...an old-fashioned steamed deli sandwich with all the fixings. The sides are all homemade. We had the coleslaw and were lucky to get the last piece of pound cake. The cake was yummy. They also had potato salad and deviled eggs. The deli is as neat at a pin and has some Gatlinburg memorabilia posted on the walls. The owner is nice as can be. He is very friendly and genuine...and spoke to several customers by name while we were there. This showed that it's a place where the locals eat. We like to eat where locals eat. I'd heard about Parton's Deli for years. I was glad to finally get to eat there.

2  Thank Kathryn B
Reviewed March 4, 2012

great sandwich and good "friendly" service, good price, don't be in a hurry

2  Thank rlkwv
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I like small mom and pop type places. The place was friendly and the man behind the counter was extremley nice my only regreat was not ordering to sandwitches. had mine ate before i made it mack to my hotel.

2  Thank Dustin A