“Our go-to place”

Blaine's Grill & Bar
Ranked #35 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene
Description: Casual Dining in Downtown Gatlinburg, TN Blaine's Grill & Bar is located on the site originally known as Rebel Corner which burned down July, 1992. The fire destroyed one whole city block, owned by Mr. Smith's family. Home from college for the summer, Kirby watched the block burn to the ground, and then left college to help his family rebuild the block. He decided to open a restaurant/night club where Rebel Corner originally stood. Blaine's Grill and Bar was established January 1998 by Kirby Smith. Mr. Smith descended from one of the original Gatlinburg families & has lived in Gatlinburg all his life. Mr. Smith opened Ronnie Milsap's Keyboard Cafe, January 1995 which he ran under this name until January 1998 where he converted to Blaine's Grill & Bar, striving for a more modern, fun place to come as opposed to the previous country theme. Blaine's Grill and Bar has been a great location for the past ten years for restaurant goers. Our menu serves a great variety of freshly prepared meals and has one of the best views of the Smoky Mountains in Gatlinburg.
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Every time we're in town, my boyfriend and I make it a point to eat here at least once. The food is amazing and the staff is always friendly

Write a ReviewReviews (1,810)

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

7 of us dined here the week of Thanksgiving. All of us enjoyed our food! My hubby had a hamburger and I had the soup and salad. My son had one of the kids meals and he enjoyed it too. My parents and in laws enjoyed their food too. My mom ordered from the gluten free menu and enjoyed her food too! The place was clean and the service was good too! Will be back next time we visit Gatlinburg!

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

As always great food at decent prices. I eat there every trip I take to Gatlinburg. The service is ok usually you have your order taken and food brought and are basically left alone. They do a decent job keeping your drinks filled though and honestly I don't care much for chatty waiters so this kind of service is fine with me. It's the quality of the food and the portion sizes that I go there for. If you are looking for delicious food, large portion sizes, and decent prices this is a good place to eat.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Was planning on eating here and the wait was crazy. Went across the street to the Moonshine Distillery. After leaving there we went back. Walked right in and was set immediately. Order taken and food delivered in under 20 minutes. Prices were great and the portions were huge.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Upon arrival we were bombarded by people asking for our id. When we left the two ladies working at the door didn't charge locals a cover charge and told us to wait for our cab outside. I'd be ashamed if this were my place of business and I will make sure we, and our friends, never visit this location on our next trip to Gatlinburg.

1  Thank Alovric