“Pretty good place for a meal without busting your wallet, good service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blaine's Grill & Bar

Blaine's Grill & Bar
Ranked #33 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Casual Dining in Downtown Gatlinburg, TN Blaine's Grill & Bar is located on the site originally known as Rebel Corner which burned down July, 1992. The fire destroyed one whole city block, owned by Mr. Smith's family. Home from college for the summer, Kirby watched the block burn to the ground, and then left college to help his family rebuild the block. He decided to open a restaurant/night club where Rebel Corner originally stood. Blaine's Grill and Bar was established January 1998 by Kirby Smith. Mr. Smith descended from one of the original Gatlinburg families & has lived in Gatlinburg all his life. Mr. Smith opened Ronnie Milsap's Keyboard Cafe, January 1995 which he ran under this name until January 1998 where he converted to Blaine's Grill & Bar, striving for a more modern, fun place to come as opposed to the previous country theme. Blaine's Grill and Bar has been a great location for the past ten years for restaurant goers. Our menu serves a great variety of freshly prepared meals and has one of the best views of the Smoky Mountains in Gatlinburg.
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Pretty good place for a meal without busting your wallet, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were out on a Saturday night and faced with a lot of long waits, but we were seated pretty quickly here. We were told thirty minutes but it was more like 15. Our server was very nice, and even brought me the wing sauces to taste first. I love good wings, and this place had good wing sauce. I even got a country fried steak tossed in wing sauce. My girlfriend had the Fajitas, and they came out in full TexMex flair, loud and sizzling, and very good. The house drinks were good too. The Key Lime pie martini was a perfect dessert drink.

Would eat here again.

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Love Blaine's-especially during Rod Runs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My first experience with Blaine's was September 15, 2012. I was in town for the Fall Grand Rod Run and decided to go into Gatlinburg for the evening (I was staying in Pigeon Forge).

Wow is all I can really say! The bartenders on the second floor (Thomas, Rod and Shane) were amazing! I had the best margartita I have ever had and bottle beer service was super fast even thought they were extremely busy.

I had the friend chicken sandwich and fries and they were excellent, served hot and the portions were huge.

The balcony is a great place to hang out and take in the Smokey Mountians, people watch and offers an amazing view of the classic cars during the Rod Runs without having to dodge people and traffic.

There is a lot across the street that is very convenient. The only draw back is that everything is upstairs and the restrooms are on the third floor. If you have problems with stairs (like I do) you may have a little bit of a hard time but, for me, it's worth it.

I was back at Blaine's in January 2013 and all of the bartenders remember me by name from September. I promise it wasn't from being bad! LOL! They are just super nice and very focused on their customers.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank harrisbl1
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Just a Bar & Grill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

It is a good location in the center of town and the balcony offers a great street view. It is basically just a hamburger bar with average food and drink. Our service was neglectful but our waitress was also the bartender and was totally over worked. Prices were average and selection was medium. Be prepared for steps. McDonald's is equal, but greater value..

• 2 of 5 bubbles
“average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

We ate here our first night in town. This place has a prime location. Neat decorations. AVERAGE food. I was not at all pleased with our service or our meal. I would not reccomend this.

Visited January 2013
Kingsport
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Good food and drinks. It is in a great location! We all (4) enjoyed our food and we had an excellent server! There are a ton of steps but werent an issue. We tried to go back for the DJ but my friend had a temporary paper ID (something they do in Georgia when you get a new license) and the bouncer wouldn't let her in.