“Great & Quick”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 28, 2013

L.J, our waiter, served us in a timely manner, very courteous and attentive. One of the appetizers was artichoke dip and it was the best I have ever had! The main Pizza was itailian sausage and pepperoni, which was delicious. Very reasonable prices and great service. Our first meal here but will go back!

BestItalianParkway, Public Relations Manager at Best Italian Cafe & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Best Italian Cafe & Pizzeria

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I've had several trips to Best Italian in the Elks shopping center, which is the original location, not the one just down the street on the strip in Gatlinburg. The food is absolutely awesome, everything on the menu is made right there--the bread, the cheese sticks, the pasta, the sauces, EVERYTHING! The wait staff is second to none in friendliness, helpfulness and service. This is a must-visit for us everytime we are in the area. You can't go wrong here, I guarantee it. They have outdoor seating with a river view, but we visited in December and it was a little too cold for that. A great place for your dining experience. Well worth the cost, and I'm "frugal" so I don't say that often.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We arrived at Best's around 6:00. There was no wait when we arrived and the dining room was about half full. We were about ready to walk out after waiting over 5 minutes to be seated- but we finally were and so ordered four waters, which we had no idea were charged for at $.99 each! The bread though was very warm and cheesy- must order! But our pastas didn't arrive at our table for a good hour + after we ordered! The waitress also seemed very distracted and uninterested in serving us and didn't once come by to refill waters our whole wait. Our pasta's finally came and were delicious! But after we had waited for about an hour, we were very hungry! Also, after we finished, the bill came about 15 mins after our plates were cleared. Also, bathroom was very dirty, surprising considering that the dining room was nicely decorated. But it was disgusting to the max with paper and paper towels overflowing and all over the floor. We would return for the food but..... very good food but had other problems...

1  Thank PeTTer K

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your business and we are sorry that you had some issues with our server. We will look into the situation and make the appropriate changes.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have nothing negative to say! My spaghetti and meatballs were amazing! It was one of those dishes where I needed to stop but the sauce was so good I just couldn't. Everything tasted homemade....and the garlic garlic butter rolls were out of this world!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I chose this place because of the reviews I had read. It didn't dissapoint. It was located across from my hotel and was delicious. The service was great. The garlic rolls they bring out are great. They are covered in garlic butter and parmesan cheese. The calzones are huge so I recommend sharing.

BestItalianParkway, Public Relations Manager at Best Italian Cafe & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed our food and we greatly appreciate your business. We hope to see you again in the future.