“Amazing!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I love this place and I half to eat here every time were in the mountains!!!! The pizza and rolls are amazing!!! It is a must try if your in the area!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,792)

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife and i ate here on a recent trip to Gatlinburg.. I thought the prices were a little bit high when we ordered. My opinion changed when we got our pizza it was huge and tasty. Do not mistake the little secluded place for the bigger and newer Best Italian along main drag. The food in the smaller and older location just off the parkway is much better. I know for sure the pizza at the older location is great!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Server was nice. But that was the best part of the dining experience. Food was over priced and sauce tasted canned. Garlic rolls were good, but the one's we got were not fresh. They seemed to be a bit tough and cold. I would have liked a bit more garlic. But I really like garlic. Calzone was huge but shell was just under burnt and cheese was still cold. Will not go back.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Parties of 5 or more at the same table will be charged 17% gratuity per ticket. Pizzas are big; 16" medium, 18" large. Basic medium with cheese and sauce is $12.00; then add almost $3.00 per item topping. Yes, it was good. We had lasagna, manicotti, and a medium pizza with ham and mushrooms. Including the 17% "tip" it was $90.xx. No way..we won't go back. It was good, not miraculous.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had seven in our party. There was not a table large enough so we had to be separated. The service was so slow. We received our appetizer after our food. The kids cups came without lids. The food was awful and we were charged a gratuity for a party of seven without being seated together. Overall, it took over two hours with small children. We will NEVER eat there again .