“Wanted to go Back”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 22, 2013

What a pleasant end to a day of sightseeing. Relax by a stream, under an umbrella, and enjoy a good Italian meal. The kids had a delicious thin crust pizza (med. was more than enough). I had classic spagetti and meatballs. The meatballs were a little grainy, but well seasoned. My husband had veal parm and it was tender. My only suggestion would be smaller portions. The calzone at the next table looked wonderful. Wish we had one more evening in town...would have returned.

There are newer reviews for Best Italian Cafe & Pizzeria

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Food was not great. Kids Pizza was pretty good but I had the Chicken Parmigian and the chicken was burnt. My husband had the Chicken Fetttucini Alfredo and it tasted like a frozen reheated meal. Nothing special or much of a taste at all. I would not ever eat here again.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was the second time we visited this Italian Cafe! Once again, we were not disappointed. They do have seating outside on the stream, however, wherever you sit, you are sure to have a great meal!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Appetizer
“The Best” Signature Garlic Rolls
They really ARE "The Best"

Pizza-
The Best Deluxe Pizza
We ordered a medium and still had almost half a pizza left over
Very good and filling

We always make a trip to Best Italian when in Gatlinburg. We will next time, too.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We chose this restaurant by chance only. It was a good luck of the draw. The service was excellent and only to be outdone by the food. The rolls are awesome, my chicken parm. was great. All of the tables around us were talking about how good the food was. It was moderatley busy and we were seated and served promptly. I will go here again on my next trip to Gatlinburg