“Best experince ever in gatlinburg !! Awsome food!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Best Italian Cafe & Pizzeria

Best Italian Cafe & Pizzeria
Ranked #25 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best experince ever in gatlinburg !! Awsome food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food there is AMAZING everything from the homemade salad dressings to the rolls and pizza! Don't Pass up this place its a must have! The service was also EXCELLENT!

Tennessee
“7$ worth of tap water? ? ?! ! ! ?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've been going to the Best Italian for 11 years. There is no chance of me ever going there again as long as long as they are charging 1$ per glass of tap water. They have the best pizza, calzones, but a surprise 7$ charge on my final bill is ridiculous. I feel bad for the servers and managers for having to implement this ludacris charge. If the owner contacts me, I might return, but from now on, I'll be at Mellow Mushroom.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Louisville, Kentucky
“Awsome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Awsome veggie laz. and chicken parm. This is a smaller place but the food was great! The bread rolls are awsome and the service was great for lunch. Be sure to stop in and grab a bite.

Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food, but will not be back.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

We have eaten at Best Italian for 5 years. We have always been very pleased with the food, but to be charged for water is absurd and insulting. As much as I love the garlic knot rolls, I just can't support a business that thinks so little of its guests.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank hacash
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
“Surprise Charge”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been a patron of this restaurant for over two years now. We have always enjoyed the food when we are in the area. A friend and I went in for lunch yesterday and ordered water and a salad after a hike. After we received our bills, we discovered that, unbeknownst to us, they charge .99 for tap water! Honestly??
We discussed this with the waitress who agreed that it was ridiculous. We also mentioned that we would let others know about this on Trip Advisor and she encouraged us to do so.
That is a FIRST for me...being charged for tap water! I will say, I will NOT return to this restaurant again as a matter of principal. It's one thing to charge for the water, but to not tell your customers is another issue entirely.

• Visited January 2013